Liquid liner creates a precise line for expert glam appeal, but calls for a steady hand. When choosing a liquid product, focus on the type of applicator you feel most comfortable maneuvering. We love products that allow for a controlled and continuous flow.
- Size: 0.02 fl oz
- Color: black
- For directions and ingredients, see "Additional Info"
- Made in USA
Apply liquid liner on clean, dry skin (moisture can affect the wear).
- Point the tip towards the inner corner of the eye and lay flat along the lash line.
- Glide from the inner to the outer corners in a smooth, even motion, getting as close to the lashes as possible. For a precise thin line, apply one coat using the point of the tip.
- To thicken, turn the pen to angle tip on the side and layer. Lash Enhancer:
- To emphasize lashes, lift the outer corner of your eye, exposing the base of the lashline; then dot the tip upward between the roots.
Iconic Kat Eye:
- Find the right angle by following bottom lashline upwards, then create a small line at the corner.
- Drag the tip along your lashline, starting just above the pupil and work outward, creating a wing.
- To make eyes more dramatic, go back and line all the way from the inner corner of your eye.
Ingredients: water, propylene, glycol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, phenoxyethanol, xanthum gum, potassium hydroxide, methylparaben, disodium edta